Day 1-3 Buyer’s Premium: 10% Buyer’s Premium on each item purchased. ( 3% additional for online bidding )
Day 3 Online Only Auction: 15% Buyer’s Premium on each item purchased. (No additional internet bidding fees)
Load-Out Info: All items must be removed by Wednesday, September 30th or storage fees will be accrued.
Payment: Full Settlement is due on the day of the auction or the following business day. Cash, wire transfer, cashier’s check/money order, business checks with bank letter of guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payments. (3% fee applies to credit card purchases). Sales Tax applied when applicable. If you have a tax exempt form please fax to 225-686-0647 or email to email@example.com. Do not rely on financing you will be legally responsible for paying for your winning lots even if you cannot get financing.
General Auction Site Policies:
When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk.
Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied. Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available. Buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.
1. Cash, Cashiers Check Credit Card, or Wire Transfer payable to Henderson Auctions will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 3% convenience fee. Wire Transfer charge of $ 25.00 will be added to cover bank fees. Full payment is due sale day. Personal or company checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Bank drafts will not be accepted. Notice to Non U. S. Buyers: Purchasers without United States bank accounts are required to pay in U. S. Funds by wire transfer from their bank. Some equipment may require modifications to meet import and safety regulations. For details and for information on your export obligations, please contact your customs broker. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, is subject to interest at 2% per month, prorated daily beginning sale day. Unpaid bidders will be declared in default and will be liable for 20% of the bid price or a minimum of $ 500.00, whichever is greater.
2. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Henderson Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold 'AS IS' - 'WHERE IS' except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Removal and shipping of the equipment and inventory is the buyer's sole responsibility. Buyer must supply their own handling equipment and personnel. The buyer must repair/replace any damage that occurs during removal. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. Travel Trailers equipped with Liquid Propane gas systems must be pressure undergo a final pressure check in the customers presence before leaving the premises. Henderson Auctions will do everything in their power to expedite this procedure. New procedures have resulted in minimal delays on auction day.
4. If any shortages exist on counts, an adjustment will be made only if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustments as to counts will be allowed after purchased item(s) are removed from the premises.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items sold. Tax will be collected on final bid amount plus any buyer premium when applicable. Dealers who purchase for resale must present their resale tax certificate to Henderson Auctions at time of payment.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
7. The seller and auctioneer shall have no liability to the buyer of any lot for non-delivery of any purchased item(s), other than the return of the buyer's deposit or payment on the lot if applicable.
8. No item shall, on any account, be removed or shipped prior to full payment. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed when applicable. If items are not removed within the specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for moving and storage costs incurred or the items may be deemed abandoned and sold.
9. Any Announcements made on day of sale supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bid of anyone who is not a registered bidder. Buyers Premium May Apply.
10. Auctioneer shall have no responsibility for internet bidding interruption or delays beyond control. Internet bidders be aware that due to the nature of the internet, delays in transmission could result in the auctioneer failing to recognize your bid. Auctioneer will work to accommodate varying internet speeds but is not responsible for the final result of delays.