3% Buyers Premium:
10% $1,000 & under. Participation Requirements:
Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, and Cash Payment Instructions:
- After an item is sold off to a buyer, he becomes the full owner & it becomes his full responsibly. We are not responsible for any damage to the item after or before it has been sold.
- Purchases will not be released until the invoice is paid in full.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, & wire transfer as payment. 3% Credit card convenience fee. $25 wire transfer fee. Out-of-state checks must have a bank letter of guarantee if over $5,000. $50 title handling fee for every titled vehicle.
- 8% Sales tax will be charged on invoice total unless an acceptable sales tax exemption form is filed or is a titled vehicle or trailer going out of state.
- There is a 30day removal on all items unless special arrangements have been made. After 30 days, there is a $25-a-day storage fee for each item.
- Items not picked up before any upcoming auction (after 30days w/ no pickup) will be sold & funds put toward storage fees
J Martin Auctions will ping the card that you enter at the time of registration to verify that it is valid and has funds in the card. The ping amount will be $200. If you fail to satisfy the terms of the auctions, J Martin Auctions is authorized to collect the total of your invoice on the credit card you entered at the time of sign up. If your purchases are under $1,000 and no payment arrangements have been made within 3 days, we are authorized to charge your card for your invoice total. J Martin Auctions is authorized to sell purchased items with no payment at auction time or auction to collect funds for payment. Currency Type:
USD Shipping Instructions:
The buyer is responsible for all shipping/trucking for their purchased items. Preview Date & Times:
Items can be previewed at the auction address from 2 weeks before the auction to the day before the auction Checkout Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times. Location: 1036 New York 318, Waterloo, NY 13165 Further terms
Account user is responsible for all bids placed- whether intentional or unintentional & is responsible for all users on his account. After a bid is placed, it is non-refundable.
- By making a bid, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions & payment, and removal terms and will be bound by them.
- Auction Catalog is guide-only. J Martin Auctions LLC reserves the right to group lots, reduce or add quantity to lots, add lots, or delete lots.
- Announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over written or advertised announcements- but do not alter, in any way, the terms and conditions of the sale.
- After an item has been sold, it becomes the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- J Martin Auctions LLC makes every effort to accurately describe all items, but there is the possibility of error. J Martin Auctions LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
- Please inspect all items before bidding.
- J Martin Auctions LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor of items for sale. All sales are FINAL. All goods are sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS”. The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
- Please contact J Martin Auctions LLC at 315.856.8447 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.