Internet Premium: Tiered
Sales Tax: 3.5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Cash, Cashiers Check, Bank Wire, Personal/Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee
Payment Instructions: A bank letter of guarantee is required to bid in this auction. Please fax to 205-758-1071. All sales are subject to sales tax where applicable. Bidder/Buyer shall pay all city and state, sales, use and other taxes assessed, due to or resulting from the Bidder/Buyer's failure to qualify as exempt from such taxes. Bidder/Buyer also agrees to pay the Buyer's Purchase Fee and the 3% Internet Fee. Bidder/Buyer agrees and understands that the total amount of the purchase and all of the fees and taxes must be paid upon receiving Invoice from Southeast Auction Company. Payment shall be made in the form of overnight-ed Cashier Check or Personal Check (accompanied by letter of guarantee) to 14433 Hwy 69 South, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. Payment can also be made in person within 1 hour of the end of the sale. All sales are charged a buyers fee and tax where applicable. The buyers fee is on a graduated scale. please call our office for details. The tax will be 3.5 % or 9% depending on the item. All buyers will be charged this tax unless exempt and proof has been provided.
Warranty: Everything is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" without warranty or guarantee of any sort, wither expressed or implied. It is the buyers responsibility to determine the condition, year model, mileage, etc. of items. Please do not bid unless you have determined the condition of the item from your own review of the item. All information was obtained from sources assumed to be correct but is not guaranteed by auction company. The catalog is provided as a guide only. Buyer should avail themselves to the opportunity to make inspection prior to bidding. Auction company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. Online bidding is provided as a service to the bidder. The functionality of the service on auction day is not the responsibility of the auction company. Auction company will not be responsible for missed bids. Auction company reserves the right to remove items prior to the auction.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping, logistics, and costs. No equipment may be removed until paid in full.
Preview Date & Times: Items can be viewed Monday through Friday 8-5 Central
Checkout Date & Times: Pick up of merchandise may be made after payment has been made to the Auctioneer and verified by your bank. Buyer has 7 days from auction end to have all merchandise removed from site unless prior arrangements are made at auctioneers discretion.
Location: 14433 hwy 69 south, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Driving Directions: Take exit 71 A off of I 20/59. Go 7 1/2 miles south on Hwy 69. Auction will be on the right. the second gate will be open on auction day. The first gate is open all other days. winning bidders must check in at the office to pick up or pay if you arrive during the week.
|All Items (Excluding Automobiles and Light Duty Trucks)|
|Purchase Price (Per Item)||Buyers Fee|
|$ 0 ~ $ 2,500||15%|
|$ 2,501 ~ $ 10,000||10%|
|$ 10,001 ~ $ 20,000||8%|
|$ 20,001 and over||7%|
|Automobiles, Light Duty Trucks || || || || || |
(3/4 ton or smaller and with less than 6 wheels)
|Purchase Price (Per Item)||Buyers Fee|
|$ 1 ~$ 2,000||$275.00|
|$ 2,001 ~ $ 5,000||$350.00|
|$ 5,001 ~ $ 8,000||$400.00|
|$ 8,001 ~ $ 11,000||$550.00|
|$11,001 ~ $ 12,000||$600.00|
|$12,001 ~ $ 13,000||$650.00|
|$13,001 ~ $ 14,000||$700.00|
|$14,001 ~ $ 18,000||$750.00|
|$18,001 ~ $ 20,000||$800.00|
|$20,001 ~ $ 22,000||$850.00|
|$22,001 ~ $ 30,000||$900.00|
|$ 30,001 ~$ 50,000||$1,000.00|
|$ 50,001 ~$ 60,000||$1,250.00|
|$ 60,001 ~$ 75,000||$1,500.00|
|$ 75,001 and over||$1,750.00|
| || || |
Registration Information AUCTION REGISTRATION, BIDDING AND SALES AGREEMENT
This AUCTION REGISTRATION, BIDDING AND SALES AGREEMENT (the “Agreement) is entered into between the Bidder/Buyer as signed below (the “Bidder/Buyer”) and Southeast Auction Company as auctioneer (the “Auctioneer”). Bidder/Buyer agrees that the terms listed below shall govern the auction and sale and he/she agrees to be bound by them. Additional terms may be posted or announced from the auction block which are just as binding as the terms set forth below:
1. Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, and ‘WITH ALL FAULTS” and the Auctioneer and the seller and/or owner of each item expressly disclaim any warranties. By bidding, Bidder/Buyer acknowledges that he/she has inspected the property that he/she is bidding upon and/or buying. Bidder/Buyers are responsible for their purchases when Auctioneer says “SOLD” in response to their bid. The acceptance by the Auctioneer of the last bid constitutes an oral contract between the seller and the Bidder/Buyer and is legally binding. The Bidder/Buyer agrees that he/she has examined this merchandise and accepts the way it is. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THE ITEM(S) SOLD CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. Do not bid on an item and then claim a mistake was made. There will be no rebids.
2. The Auctioneer shall designate the purchasing Buyer (if the item is purchased) from the bids given after each item of merchandise is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidder/Buyers, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer’s decision and designation as to who won the bid and purchased the item shall be FINAL. After a Bidder/Buyer has won the bid with his/her bid they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid the purchase price for the item yet. The item(s), at that point, becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Bidder/Buyer, and Bidder/Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage from that point forward.
3. THE BIDDER/BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND UNEQUIVOCALLY AGREES THAT THE AUCTIONEER’S DECISION AS TO THE AMOUNT OF ANY BID OR ANY PURCHASE IS FINAL AND BINDING.
4. All information included in all statements in Southeast Auction Company publications, catalogs, ads, brochures, signs and auction tags, as well as verbal statements made on the date of the sale regarding any item to be auctioned, have come from the owner of the item prior to the time of the sale and the Auctioneer has not independently verified any of the same. Bidder/Buyer understands and agrees that Auctioneer assumes no responsibility or liability for any representations made to the Bidder/Buyer by any party, including or not limited to the seller or the owner or the Auctioneer or otherwise. Auctioneer shall have no obligation to verify or authenticate such statements or claims. Bidder/Buyer acknowledges by signing below that he/she will not hold Auctioneer responsible for any representations or statements made before, during or after the sale. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, to the condition, year, or model of merchandise listed or any printed material. All information obtained about the items has been provided to the Auctioneer by the owner of the item when delivered to the Auctioneer and is believed to be true but not guaranteed. Bidder/Buyer should avail themselves to the opportunity to make thorough inspections prior to sale.
5. Any announcements made by the Auctioneer made on day of sale take precedence over printed information in ads, brochures, auction tags, vehicle information or sale catalog.
6. All parties acknowledge that Southeast Auction Company is not, in any way, the agent of the Bidder/Buyer. The Auctioneer owes no fiduciary duties of loyalty and faithfulness to the Bidder/Buyer.
7. All sales are subject to sales tax where applicable. Bidder/Buyer shall pay all city and state, sales, use and other taxes assessed, due to or resulting from the Bidder/Buyer’s failure to qualify as exempt from such taxes. Bidder/Buyer also agrees to pay the Buyer’s Purchase Fee and any other applicable fees. Bidder/Buyer agrees and understands that the total amount of the purchase and all of the fees and taxes must be paid TODAY before Buyer leaves the premises of the Auction.
8. Pick up of merchandise may be made after payment has been made to the Auctioneer and verified by your bank. Titles will be mailed within 120 days after sale or as soon as possible. The Auctioneer is, in no way, responsible for the provision or transfer of title, which shall come from the Seller. Bidder/Buyer understands and agrees that Auctioneer is not responsible for obtaining or providing to the Bidder/Buyer a title, a replacement title or any other similar documentation including in the event that the title or other appropriate documentation of ownership is lost, stolen or not provided to the Auctioneer or not legally transferable to the Bidder/Buyer, the Seller will refund to the Buyer the amount of the purchase price. The refund of the amount of the purchase price shall be Buyer’s sole recourse or remedy and Buyer specifically waives any rights to any compensation or expenses, consequential damages, lost profits or any other damage. All buyers are responsible for completing transfer of title. The Government titles, guaranteed by the Government, have had errors. These errors have produced delays up to 90 days or longer. Southeast Auction Company will do everything in our power to speed up this process to eliminate future problems. Southeast Auction Company will assist you in getting title but is in no way liable for producing that title.
9. Bidder/Buyer may pay with cash, money orders or cashier’s check. Company or personal checks are acceptable as well only if accompanied by letter to the Auctioneer’s sole satisfaction from the Bidder/Buyer’s bank guaranteeing payment in full. All cash buyers must leave a $500 deposit prior to the auction. Money is refundable if no purchase is made. Failure to pay for or pick up a lot will result in restriction from future auctions.
10. If any check given as payment is returned for any reason, including, but not limited to, insufficient funds, or stop payment, Bidder/Buyer agrees that Bidder/Buyer is responsible for and required to pay all attorney’s fees incurred by Auctioneer as a result thereof together with all court costs, arbitration costs and associated expenses. Additionally, in the event of non-payment, stopped payment or bad check, Bidder/Buyer understands, agrees and specifically conveys to the Auctioneer the right to repossess, at any place, including the Bidder/Buyer’s location or residence, the merchandise involved.
11. Should an article be sold with reserve, the Auctioneer may bid on the seller/owner’s behalf in an amount not to exceed the reserve price.
12. Any Bidder/Buyer who purchases an item agrees to pay, in addition to the sales price, the following purchase fee per unit purchased: Any and all buyers who purchase an item agree to pay, in addition to the sales price, the following purchase fee per unit purchased. A purchase fee of 12% will be added to the bid amount. Auctioneer agrees that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a reasonable (in the sole discretion of the Auctioneer) period of time following the sale not to exceed 2 weeks. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises (never to exceed 2 weeks) will be announced by Auctioneer at the sale and or stated in writing in the Advertisements. At the maximum, all units must be removed from auction sale yard within two (2) weeks from the auction date. This includes weekends, holidays, etc. Failure to remove within allotted time will result in a storage fee being due from Bidder/Buyer to Auctioneer on all days beginning on the fifteenth day (or the day after the announced allotted time, if different) until the unit is removed. The storage fee of $5.00 per day will be due and payable to Auctioneer at time or removal on each unit. Additionally, if items are not removed within the given time, the Auctioneer may, at its sole discretion, remove items or have items removed from the premises. The Bidder/Buyer will pay all costs for such moving/storage. Bidder/Buyer agrees that Auctioneer has no liability for loss or damage to items left for any period of time at the premises of the Auction or far liability for loss or damages during moving and storage made necessary by the Bidder/Buyer’s failure to remove the item from Auctioneer’s premises within the given time and that Bidder/Buyer shall maintain insurance to cover any items purchased at the sale. As merchandise becomes the full responsibility of any Bidder/Buyer who purchases merchandise at time of the acceptance or the bid, the Bidder/Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property from that point forward, including, but not limited to, the time that the merchandise remains on the premises of the Auctioneer.
13. The Bidder/Buyer acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder/Buyer or his or her agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneer harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents and any property damage incurred on sale premises.
14. The terms and conditions of this contract cannot be altered or changed, except by agreement in writing executed by all parties hereto, and shall insure to the benefits or, and be binding upon, not only the parties hereto, but also their respective heirs, successors, executors, administrators, and/or assigns.
15. If any provision of the contract shall for any reason be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforce-ability shall not effect any other provision hereof, but this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.
16. Any controversy or claim between parties relating to the sale, negotiations, representation alleged to have made by sellers, owners or the Auctioneer or any of their agents or employees and/or the auction, and/or the purchase of the property described herein shall, on the written request of the Auctioneer (or if the claim involves them, the seller or owner) or Bidder/Buyer, be submitted to binding arbitration before a panel of not more than three arbitrators in Tuscaloosa, AL and such arbitration shall be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Association. All parties agree that any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties understand and intend that this transaction involves “commerce”, as defined in the United State Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. #1, and that this provision is enforceable there under. The parties agree to divide the cost of arbitration equally.
17. It is specifically intended by the Auctioneer and the Bidder/Buyer that the seller or owner of any item or property sold to the Bidder/Buyer or on which the Bidder/Buyer bids specifically including Alabama Liquidation and Collection Agency, Inc. shall be considered and is a third-party beneficiary to this Auction Registration, Bidding and Sales Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are meant and construed to inure to the benefit of any such seller or owner, specifically including Alabama Liquidation and Collection Agency, Inc.
18. There are no keys provided with any home purchased.
19. All transactions must clear through the office. Sales on the premises that do not clear through the office will be grounds for termination of business. Any persons caught side dealing will be revoked of privileges.
20. All units must have a gate pass before leaving premises and are subject to trunk inspections.
21. Loading of property is the responsibility of the bidder. Show Gate Guard your Bill of Sale before exiting. All lots remaining on property after the 15th day from auction date will be sold in the following month’s auction.
22. Seller and/or Auction Company or any of its affiliates are not responsible for checking or testing the propane system in any travel trailer sold.
23. All travel trailers/park models are considered to be commercial recreational vehicles and are not intended to be used as housing.
24. I certify that I am aware that the travel trailer/park model I am purchasing at auction may contain formaldehyde. I agree that the Seller/Auction Company shall not be liable for personal injuries to, disabilities of, or death of any persons arising from or incident to the sale of this travel trailer/park model, use, or its final disposition; and to hold the Seller/Auction Company harmless from and shall indemnify the Seller/Auction Company against any or all debts, liabilities, judgments, costs, demands, suits, actions, or claims of any nature arising from or incident to the sale of this property, its use, or its final disposition.
ALABAMA LIQUIDATION is a service business. We do not buy or sell, but act as an exchange between the buyer and seller. Our policies are for an understanding between buyer and seller and it is our purpose that all are aware with the manner in which buying and selling are conducted. Our pledge is 100 % integrity and effort in service.
1. Alabama Liquidation complies with all federal, state and local laws.
2. All transactions must clear through the office. Sales on the premises that do not clear through the office will be grounds for termination for business. Anyone caught side dealing will be revoked of all privileges.
3. All units purchased must be paid for on the day of the sale. All complaints and rejections must be handled through arbitration. Rejects without cause will not be tolerated. Refusal to pay will be reported to the auction Insurance Agency for collection.
4. SELLING ANNOUNCEMENTS – All selling announcements are made by the AUCTIONEER ONLY. All representations by the seller MUST be announced through the auctioneer. It is the seller’s obligation to correct any errors made by ALABAMA LIQUIDATION as to announced “conditions”. Alabama Liquidation assumes no responsibility for representations made directly by the seller.
5. Alabama Liquidation does not guarantee the year of any unit. Satisfy yourself before buying.
6. No vehicles will be offered for sale without a proper serial number plate. The auction reserves the right to refuse the sale of any vehicle on which the vehicle identification plate appears marred or in any way altered. Alabama Liquidation will not register/offer for sale any vehicle considered to be a Gray Market Vehicle.
7. VEHICLE STORAGE – All vehicles are left at owner’s risk. Units left after 10 days are subject to storage fees.
8. Buyer and seller agree to hold Alabama Liquidation harmless from any and all litigation that may arise from transactions at Alabama Liquidation. Should Alabama Liquidation be involved in any litigation the buyer and seller will be responsible for any attorney and court costs.
9. Mileage and other information printed on the windows of any vehicle are for the convenience of customers only. This information is not to be relied upon as complete and/or accurate information and is not subject to arbitration.
10. SALE DAY – auction arbitration ends at 3:00 PM or one hour after sale on any ride and drive or guarantees made by seller.
11. All transporters must have a copy of the bill of sale for units being removed. This is the responsibility of the buyer to provide to your transporter.
*****We love children and would not want any of them to be injured; therefore we must ask you to be aware of our policy- should you bring your child, you are solely responsible for his/her safety in any and all situations while on Alabama Liquidation Sale Yards. By signing this statement, I am stating that I have read and understand the above statements. When I am awarded the bid and declared the Buyer by the Auctioneer, I agree to purchase the property on the day of the sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. __________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________ BIDDER/BUYER SIGNATURE DATE _________________________________________________________ BIDDER/BUYER PRINTED NAME SOUTHEAST AUCTION COMPANY, INC.-PO BOX 70878-TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA 35407 PHONE: (205) 758-3068 FAX: (205) 758-1071 PHONE NUMBER: _________________________________ __________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________ BIDDER/BUYER DATE SOUTHEAST AUCTION COMPANY, INC.-PO BOX 70878-TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA 35407 PHONE: (205) 758-3068 FAX: (205) 758-1071