Farm Tractors, Construction Equipment, Farm Equipment, Cars, Trucks, Lawn and Garden Equipment, Trailers, Sprayers, Heavy Equipment, New Short Line Equipment and more!
Onsite Premium: 10.00% Capped at $1,000.00 per lot.
Internet Premium: 3%
Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Onsite Premium, Internet Premium
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Wire Transfer, and Cash
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: Payment cash, cashiers check, wire, or credit card. All Wire Transfers, Personal and Company Checks must have a bank letter of reference guaranteeing payment, unless prior arrangements have been made. All checks must be made payable to Weeks Auction Co., LLC. No bank drafts will be accepted. All wire transfers must include your paddle number. All purchases are subject to Florida sales tax unless you have a sales tax exemption. A sales tax certificate must be presented on sale day; failure to provide a certificate will require the payment of sales tax on all purchases..
All internet purchases will be charged 3% uncapped buyers premium in addition to the onsite premium of 10% capped at $1,000.00 unless specifically stated. All internet bidders must be paid in full by the Wednesday after the auction at 5 oclock p.m. EST. Buyers not paid in full by that time will be handed over to Level for nonpayment. If for some reason you do not receive your invoice by email you must contact our office before the payment deadline. All invoices are sent out Monday morning by email.
BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% buyers premium applies for on-site buyers; premium is capped at $1,000.00 per item unless specifically stated. An additional 3% buyers premium applies for internet buyers. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 13%, with 10% of the premium capped at $1,000.00 per item. (For example: If you purchase a piece at $40,000.00, your buyers premium on that lot would be $2,200.00 or if your purchase a piece at $20,000.00, your on-site buyers premium is $1,000.00 and your internet premium would be $600.00 with a total of $1,600.00.
**DEALERS MUST EMAIL (INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM) OR FAX (352)351-8455 THEIR SALES TAX-EXEMPT CERTIFICATES BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES IN ORDER TO HAVE TAXES REMOVED SO INVOICES CAN BE SENT OUT QUICKLY. **
**ALL BUYERS EXPORTING OUT OF THE UNITED STATES VIA PORT MUST PAY SALES TAX. TAXES WILL BE REFUNDED ONCE THE ITEMS LEAVE OUR YARD VIA COMMON CARRIER AND LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AT THE PORT. IF YOU PROVIDE SIGNED PORT DOCUMENTS AND A SIGNED BILL OF LADING, WE WILL BE ABLE TO REFUND TAXES. WITHOUT THOSE ITEMS WE WILL NOT REFUND TAXES. IF YOURE SUBJECT TO THIS AND SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT SALES TAX WE WILL NOT RELEASE THE ITEMS TO YOU UNTIL TAXES ARE PAID*** INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM OR (352)351-4951
WIRE INSTRUCTIONS BANK NAME: TRUIST BANK ADDRESS: 214 N TRYON ST CHARLOTTE, NC PHONE #: 352-390-2488 ACCOUNT INFORMATION: ACCT NAME: WEEKS AUCTION CO, LLC ADDRESS: 4851 W. HWY 40, OCALA, FL. 34482 PHONE #: 352-351-4951 ROUTING#: 061000104 ACCOUNT#: 0072000156787 FOR INTERNATIONAL WIRES USE SWIFT CODE: BRBTUS33
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs. Trucking will be available on site. Call Freight Management Logistics LLC at 1-352-399-6888 for a quote to your facility.
Preview Date & Times: Inspection: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Checkout Date & Times: Removal: All purchases must be removed within 30 days after Auction Date
Location: 4851 West State Road 40, Ocala, FL 34482
Driving Directions: From I-75 and Hwy. 40 (Exit 352), go west 1 mile, Auction is on the right.