Internet Premium: 3%
Buyers Premium: 10% $1,000 & under. 0% over $1000
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, and Cash
- As soon as the auctioneer announces "sold", the buyer with the highest bid then becomes the full & rightful owner & it becomes his full responsibly. J Martin Auctions LLC had a right to accept or reject any and all bids due to any reasons. We are not responsible for any missed bids. We are not responsible for any damage to the item before or after it has been sold.
- All items sell as is, where is. J Martin Auctions LLC & all its employees make every effort to describe eq accurately, but we are not responsible for any errors or misrepresentations made by employee or seller. It is my responsibility, as the buyer, to inspect any and all eq for auction prior to purchase.
- I, as the buyer, verify that I have inspected all items that I am purchasing, or that I have waived my opportunity to inspect items prior to purchase.
- I agree to hold J Martin Auctions LLC harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees, relating to the condition or use of articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings, or recommendations of the manufacturer.
- There is no warranty or merchantability on any and all items expressed or implied, by auctioneer, employee, or seller.
- J Martin Auctions LLC cannot verify that any hours or years on listed equipment are verified or correct.
- J Martin Auctions LLC is not responsible for used or new equipment sold without original owners’ manual or safety eq. Equipment purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms of operation safety devices. It is the buyer’s responsibility that articles purchased are so equipped and safeguard to any and all requirements before placing in operation.
- Purchases will not be released until the invoice is paid in full.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, & wire transfer as payment. 3% Credit card convenience fee. $25 wire transfer fee. Out-of-state checks must have a bank letter of guarantee if over $5,000. $50 title handling fee for every titled vehicle.
- 8% Sales tax will be charged on invoice total unless an acceptable sales tax exemption form is filed or is a titled vehicle or trailer going out of state.
- There is a 14day removal on all items unless special arrangements have been made. After 14 days, there is a $25-a-day storage fee for each item. After 30days, J Martin Auctions LLC will consider the item abandoned and the item will be sold to funds go toward storage fees. All small items need to be picked up the day of or within 2 business days after the auction. Any small item that goes missing after the auction J Martin Auctions is not responsible and will not be refunding your money.
There is a $50 fee per item that needs to be palletized
J Martin Auctions will ping the card that you enter at the time of registration to verify that it is valid and has funds in the card. The ping amount will be $200. (this charge will fall off your card w/ in 5 days)
If you fail to satisfy the terms of the auctions, J Martin Auctions is authorized to collect the total of your invoice on the credit card you entered at the time of sign up. If your purchases are under $1,000 and no payment arrangements have been made within 3 days, we are authorized to charge your card for your invoice total. Should your invoice total over $1000, J Martin Auctions will collect $1000 with in three days with not confirmation of payment, & the remaining invoice total will be charged by 5 business days.
J Martin Auctions is authorized to sell purchased items with no payment at auction time or any auction or private treaty to collect funds for payment. All money collected will go towards item and storage fees.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: The buyer is responsible for all shipping/trucking for their purchased items.
Preview Date & Times: Items can be previewed at the auction address from 2 weeks before the auction to the day before the auction
Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: 1036 New York 318, Waterloo, NY 13165
- By making a bid, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions & payment, and removal terms and will be bound by them.
- Auction Catalog is guide-only. J Martin Auctions LLC reserves the right to group lots, reduce or add quantity to lots, add lots, or delete lots.
- Announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over written or advertised announcements- but do not alter, in any way, the terms and conditions of the sale.
- By agreeing and/or signing to these listed terms of the auction you are held to them and they can not be altered in any way unless by written notice from J Martin Auctions LLC signed by President or Business Manager.
Account user is responsible for all bids placed- whether intentional or unintentional & is responsible for all users on his account. After a bid is placed, it is non-refundable.
- The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
- J Martin Auctions is not responsible for any discrepancies and or internet shortage by the online program. The online bidding program is just a offered service and is in no way guaranteed to be accurate, working, & correct.
- Please contact J Martin Auctions LLC at 315.856.8447 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.