Crenshaw Auction LLC Terms:
MS Lic #620
- By registering and bidding, bidder acknowledges that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the online auction.
Bidder Verification & Qualification:
- All new online bidder registrations will need to register a credit card as a form of identification. Your card will be charged $150 to verify and immediately refunded. Credit Cards are NOT accepted only used as a verification tool.
- Uselevel.com is a service for buyers to bid through an online auction format. Level Partners LLC (hereinafter “Level”) may act against a registered user for their conduct and reserve the right to exclude any company or individual from access to our services if we determine their actions to be inappropriate.
Contact Info & Auction Location:
- William Crenshaw (901) 486-6828 & Michael Crenshaw (901) 383-0051 for Equipment information
- Office: Kathy Crenshaw (901) 848-0518 & DJ Crenshaw (901) 603-5446
- Email: CrenshawAuction@yahoo.com
- 1000 Southern Celebration Blvd., Robinsonville, MS 38664
Equipment Inspection Times:
- We sell everything “As Is,” “Where Is.” If you are bidding online, or in person, you are welcome to come to our site early before auction day or send someone to look at the equipment to test and thoroughly inspect it before you bid.
- Inspection: (Week prior to auction)
- Monday-Friday 8:30-4:40PM
- ONLINE: 3% Buyers Premium per item sold will be applied to all purchases
- $50 State Issued Trauma Fee charged on ALL Motorcycle/ATV/Side by Side purchases.
- (excludes dealers with resale certificates on file in our office)
Sales Tax & Exemption:
- Mississippi State Sales tax is 7% on ALL invoice total purchases!
- NO EXCEPTIONS unless you have (1) of these (2) documents on file in our office.
- CURRENT 2020 Mississippi Farmer’s Affidavit to pay 1.5% on farm purchases that apply
- Dealer resale certificate
- You can email this to email@example.com with photo ID ahead of auction.
- Vehicle Sales Tax will be paid at your tax collector’s office.
- Bank Wire ONLY within 2 Business Days! Please contact us for Bank Wire instructions.
Equipment Transport & Loading Times:
- We have multiple loading docks. If your driver has to meet us after scheduled pickup days/times, then you’ll need to call ahead of time to make special arrangements.
- Hours for pickup:
- Sunday: 8:00am-4:30pm (after auction day only)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Saturday: By appointment only
- For equipment transport rates:
- Bill Randall: 256-679-6349
Equipment Lot Removal & Possession:
- Equipment/Lot removal is within 7 business day after auction unless prior arrangements are made.
- Equipment/Lots can be removed from the sale site ONLY after Crenshaw Auction LLC has received PAYMENT IN FULL. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All property is sold “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” with NO GUARANTEES or WARANTY’S EXPRESSED or IMPLIED, and ALL SALES are final. All items are described to the best of our knowledge. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. All information on our website, media outlets and at the auction are for recipient’s convenience. Crenshaw Auction LLC may attempt to describe merchandise but makes no representation for it. Crenshaw Auction LLC will not be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Auction day, Crenshaw Auction LLC will do our best to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself.
- Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
- Crenshaw Auction LLC is providing internet live bidding as a service to bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Crenshaw Auction LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Crenshaw Auction LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Crenshaw Auction LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. Buyer is responsible from time of sale and will not hold Crenshaw Auction LLC responsible for any liability, resulting from theft, accidents, or fire. Items purchased and not picked up after 30 days will be retagged to buyer and sold. Items listed are subject to prior sale, as we buy, sell and trade daily. Announcements made Day of Sale supersede all printed material. Descriptions and hours are believed to be correct, but not guaranteed.
- Crenshaw Auction LLC is not responsible for malfunctions or system errors, which cause a bid or bidder to fail to be recognized or registered. The auction company will not be liable for any faulty equipment, failure of equipment, faulty software, failure of software, lack of internet service connections or signals, or failure for any online bids that are not relayed on time to the auction company. The auction company reserves the right to the extend bidding, without any notice to online bidders.
User is solely responsible for all conduct and transmissions that take place under its User name and password. Without limiting the foregoing, User represents, warrants, and covenants that its use of the Services and the Website shall not:
(a) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, User represents, warrants, and covenants that it will not sell or buy any assets that may not be lawfully offered for sale or purchase in the United States and that User will not export from the United States any asset in violation of U.S. law. Certain items offered for sale at an auction may constitute 'Restricted Technology.' Under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside of the United States. Level makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitute Restricted Technology;
(b) interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Service or the Website;
(c) impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to User's employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
(d) forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Information;
(e) interfere with or disrupt the use of the Services or the Website by any other User, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another User;
(f) upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Services, the Website, or that of other computer systems;
(g) use the Services or the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
(h) upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
(i) upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; or
(j) reproduce, copy, modify, sell, distribute, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Services or the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website).
In addition to those other obligations set forth herein, Buyer acknowledges and agrees that by placing a bid on an asset, Buyer represents, warrants, and covenants...
(a) that it shall not misrepresent its ability to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions,
(b) that it has the capacity to close the transaction,
(c) that it has actual authority to enter a bid, and to enter into an agreement to purchase the asset, and
(d) that any bid that it makes on an item constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the item for the full amount of the bid. Level may, in its discretion, offer the assets for sale by the piece or by the lot. In addition, Level may augment this auction with assets from various sellers. These assets may be interspersed throughout the auction. The seller has the right to remove assets from the auction either before or after bidding has completed. In the event of a removal after bidding has been completed, the purchaser's sole remedy shall be the refund of any purchase price actually paid. Level will announce any additions to or deletions from the catalog on the day of the auction. Level and the seller assume no responsibility for and make no representations or warranties concerning, descriptions of assets contained in marketing materials for the auction. It is the bidder’s obligation to verify such descriptions prior to the auction. Neither Level nor seller shall be liable for any damages of any type or nature (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) sustained or claimed by any bidder or any other person or entity in connection with the auction. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Level liability to any bidder for any act or omission occurring in connection with the auction exceed the amount that such bidder has actually paid to Level as a deposit or as payment for a purchased item.