Why Sell with Level?
Network of Auctioneers
Level is owned by a network of auctioneers, founded to bring together the strongest auction companies—and their bidders—by utilizing the best bidding technology. The founding partners of Level are Weeks Farm Machinery, Southwest Auction Company, Cook Auction Company, Mowrey Auction Company, and BidWrangler. New companies are being added regularly. Level auctioneers know the market, the buyers, and the product, and they secure the best sale prices possible.
Deep Pool of Buyers
We believe that top auctioneers are even stronger together. Each Level auctioneer brings with them an established list of proven buyers—a customer base they’ve built over decades. This network of trusted buyers results in higher prices and more satisfied customers.
Modern User Experience
- Real-time bidding on smartphone, desktop, and tablet
- Live streaming video/audio, both on desktop and mobile apps
- Instantly notify bidders with automated and custom notifications
- Live auction, online auction, buy now, make an offer, and more
- 24/7 phone and email support
- Real-time (no lag) streaming of audio and video in web browser AND on mobile app
- Intuitive online ringman interface for fast, accurate relaying of bids
- Auctioneer Screen: The bid caller can see the online bid in 500 milliseconds
- Craft custom notifications to send instantly to bidders
- Pull online sale results at any time during an auction
- Quick engagement of the bidder with outbid push notifications
- Staggered closing, auto extend, grouped auto extend
- Manual close option to give the auctioneer final say to sell the item
- Buy-it-now, and make-an-offer features that can be customized